Sign in with
Your question

I want to know what is my computer problem?

Last response: in Components
January 20, 2011 8:16:04 PM

Hello,
i really have a problem that gonna drive me mad i now have a desktop with 350 watt power supply motherboard:intel dg41rq ram: 4gb kingston pass 800 V.G.A.: ati 5570 and a cpu:intel E8400 (core 2 duo 3.0) and 2 dvd writers.
but the problem is when i open any game my lan card gets me requested time out in the ping command and also with this video card pes 2011 lag a little bit.
and i wanted to know if this problem come from the low watt of the power supply or there is sth else??!!!

More about : computer problem

a c 694 ) Power supply
January 21, 2011 1:04:43 AM

Video card is a minimum gaming card and if your resolution is high then it can lag. 350watt should be plenty for your setup if it is a reasonable quality PSU.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
January 21, 2011 5:14:47 AM

"but the problem is when i open any game my lan card gets me requested time out in the ping command "

Please explain a bit more clearly?
m
l
Related resources
January 21, 2011 5:36:46 AM

Hey,
Try using "Driver Genius Pro" to update all drivers.
Close any unused background programs.
Be the Administrator.
Luck
m
l
January 21, 2011 9:40:33 AM

ok i will explain that to you.
i mean that when i open any game like pes 2011, call of duty and any other game that make any load on the video card then my ping command gets requested time out like there is sth wrong with the router.
and when that happen i go to the device manager i disable the lan card then enable it and so it work and of course i am mad from repeating this all time.
m
l
January 21, 2011 9:43:01 AM

Offtoplay said:
Hey,
Try using "Driver Genius Pro" to update all drivers.
Close any unused background programs.
Be the Administrator.
Luck

i dont think it's a driver problem because i uninstalled the lan driver then reinstalled and the problem still like it was.!!
m
l
January 21, 2011 9:43:51 AM

Herr_Koos said:
"but the problem is when i open any game my lan card gets me requested time out in the ping command "

Please explain a bit more clearly?

ok i will explain that to you.
i mean that when i open any game like pes 2011, call of duty and any other game that make any load on the video card then my ping command gets requested time out like there is sth wrong with the router.
and when that happen i go to the device manager i disable the lan card then enable it and so it work and of course i am mad from repeating this all time.
m
l
January 21, 2011 10:23:30 AM

Does this ONLY happen when you run a game ? Can you identify this and come back to us ??

What you say if i understood right is that when u run a game your ethernet controller hangs ?

If that doesn't only happen when you play games, i'd go with what was previously suggested, that is, installing ANOTHER driver version especially if you have installed anything from windows update...

If its from a game then I'm really puzzled, but please do verify that...
m
l
January 21, 2011 10:47:50 AM

noble said:
Does this ONLY happen when you run a game ? Can you identify this and come back to us ??

What you say if i understood right is that when u run a game your ethernet controller hangs ?

If that doesn't only happen when you play games, i'd go with what was previously suggested, that is, installing ANOTHER driver version especially if you have installed anything from windows update...

If its from a game then I'm really puzzled, but please do verify that...

look 90% it happen with the games and the other 10% happen when i make an over load on my internet connection for example 4 download at once so the same problem happen.
m
l
!