Lian Li PC-K62 or Silverstone RV02

AngryFetus

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2010
I'd be fairly certain that the RV02 has superior cooling with its unorthodox fan orientation, along with air penetrator fans. Not sure about sound level.

Why are you comparing cases in different classes though? The RV02 is quite a bit larger.

syxxnyne69

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
the k62 is a sweet case by lancool a subsidiary of lian li, the red version of it is quite nice as is the tool less design, I personally was gonna go for that case until i decided on the Lian-Li aluminum of course pc-a70f which is here at newegg.com.
I really have no knowledge of the raven 02 but the reviews of the corsair 600t are spectacular all around corsair has put much thought into those cases. One thing I do know about the raven that ive read about is since the i/o panel is essentially on the top of the machine it makes it a hassle to have to remove the top and plug any additional components in to mobo. If i was not getting the a70f i would have more than likely gone with the k62 red edition i loved everything about the case and the red interior was just a plus although one negative is that it is steel and not aluminum but thats just a personal preference