Are UT2003 master servers down?

Hi again.

I've installed UT2K3 on Gentoo Linux, fresh install. When I want to play
online, I stick with the emtpy screen and UT says "Requesting master
server". But nothing comes and the list remains empty.

Is there a problem with UT2003 master servers at the moment?

Thanks,
Vince C.
4 answers Last reply
More about ut2003 master servers down
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Vince C." <none@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    [...]
    > Is there a problem with UT2003 master servers at the moment?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Vince C.

    Not at the time of this reply.
    --

    HornDog
    www.horndogshouse.com

    HornDog wrote:

    > "Vince C." <none@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > [...]
    >> Is there a problem with UT2003 master servers at the moment?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Vince C.
    >
    > Not at the time of this reply.
    > --
    >

    > HornDog
    > www.horndogshouse.com

    Im having the same problem on a mandrake install...maybe linux related???
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Brainbeer wrote:
    [...]
    > Im having the same problem on a mandrake install...maybe linux related???

    Hi Brainbeer. The problem has been fixed for me at least; just replace
    the line MasterServerAddress[0]=ut2003master1.epicgames.com with
    MasterServerAddress[0]=ut2003master2.epicgames.com in ut2003.ini,
    section [IpDrv.MasterServerLink].

    Looks like master server 1 cannot process requests anymore.

    Hope this helps too, thanks to MeltDown.
    Vince C.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Yup that worked for me too...thx for the info

Servers Games Linux Video Games