Sound Card Recommendations Gaming/Music

Hello,

I would like advice on a sound card thats not super expensive that will benefit my gaming and music production. When I say music production its nothing more than remixing existing audio.

I was sort of looking at the asus xonar line but when it comes to sound cards I haven't purchased one sine way back when you needed to.

My headphones are sennheisser hd555's if that makes a difference.

All your advice is much appreciated.
4 answers Last reply
More about sound card recommendations gaming music
  1. Looks like a similar thread was posted right below me, I'll keep an eye on that thread as well but please feel free to give me your feedback
  2. evga 750i SLI ftw
  3. I don't think it does considering I have not heard of that. Thank you for the suggestions!
  4. psychosillex said:
    Hello,

I would like advice on a sound card thats not super expensive that will benefit my gaming and music production. When I say music production its nothing more than remixing existing audio.

I was sort of looking at the asus xonar line but when it comes to sound cards I haven't purchased one sine way back when you needed to.

My headphones are sennheisser hd555's if that makes a difference.

All your advice is much appreciated.

How much do you want to spend?
    IMHO The best Sound Cards out there right now in the $150 - 200 + Dollar Range are the HT | OMEGA CLARO series or the Asus Xonar series. You usually can't go wrong with Anything M Audio either.
    I personally own the HT Omega CLARO II. IMHO Quite Possibly the best sound card for the money. :sol:

http://www.htomega.com/
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Gaming Music Components