Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 8, 2010 6:18:40 AM

Hello,

Please inform which Graphic card is better? ATI 5470 or ATI 5690. My application is AutoCAD.

Bhadresh

More about : question

a b U Graphics card
September 8, 2010 7:29:55 AM

Well, based on numbers it should be the ATi Radeon HD 5690.
m
0
l
a c 189 U Graphics card
September 8, 2010 9:59:50 AM

Err, HD5690? Is that card exist?

Well, to answer your question, you can pick any card today for your need (AutoCAD), that software need a FAST CPU better than a fast GPU, so you'll be fine with a HTPC card like HD5470... :) 
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 169 U Graphics card
September 8, 2010 11:21:29 AM

We don't have anything called 5690,the closest thing to what you say is 5670 which is more powerful than a 5470,however for non-gaming purposes like CAD or other apps,then both will suffice.
m
0
l
September 9, 2010 9:32:58 AM

bhad_buch said:
Hello,

Please inform which Graphic card is better? ATI 5470 or ATI 5690. My application is AutoCAD.

Bhadresh



Sorry. It is not ATI 5690. It is ATI 5650.
m
0
l
September 9, 2010 9:35:08 AM

wa1 said:
Err, HD5690? Is that card exist?

Well, to answer your question, you can pick any card today for your need (AutoCAD), that software need a FAST CPU better than a fast GPU, so you'll be fine with a HTPC card like HD5470... :) 


Sorry. It is actually ATI HD 5650.

Thanks for drawing my attention!!!!
m
0
l
a c 153 U Graphics card
September 9, 2010 9:39:14 AM

The 5650 is much better, however I'm not sure how well AutoCad will run on a laptop (depends on what you are trying to do with it...)
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
September 9, 2010 9:44:06 AM

Helltech said:
The 5650 is much better, however I'm not sure how well AutoCad will run on a laptop (depends on what you are trying to do with it...)

When did the OP say he was using a laptop? :??: 
m
0
l
a c 169 U Graphics card
September 9, 2010 9:47:33 AM

The OP didn't mention it but both 5470 and 5650 are mobile cards.
As helltech said,5650M is much faster but for non-gaming purposes,5470 suffices
m
0
l
a c 153 U Graphics card
September 9, 2010 9:52:03 AM

The 5650 and 5470 are laptop cards. ;) 
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
September 9, 2010 10:01:34 AM

^^Oh i see! Thanks!
m
0
l
!