Hello,

Please inform which Graphic card is better? ATI 5470 or ATI 5690. My application is AutoCAD.

Bhadresh
10 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Well, based on numbers it should be the ATi Radeon HD 5690.
  2. Err, HD5690? Is that card exist?

Well, to answer your question, you can pick any card today for your need (AutoCAD), that software need a FAST CPU better than a fast GPU, so you'll be fine with a HTPC card like HD5470... :)
  3. We don't have anything called 5690,the closest thing to what you say is 5670 which is more powerful than a 5470,however for non-gaming purposes like CAD or other apps,then both will suffice.
  4. bhad_buch said:
    Hello,

Please inform which Graphic card is better? ATI 5470 or ATI 5690. My application is AutoCAD.

Bhadresh

Sorry. It is not ATI 5690. It is ATI 5650.
  5. wa1 said:
    Err, HD5690? Is that card exist?

Well, to answer your question, you can pick any card today for your need (AutoCAD), that software need a FAST CPU better than a fast GPU, so you'll be fine with a HTPC card like HD5470... :)

Sorry. It is actually ATI HD 5650.

Thanks for drawing my attention!!!!
  6. The 5650 is much better, however I'm not sure how well AutoCad will run on a laptop (depends on what you are trying to do with it...)
  7. Helltech said:
    The 5650 is much better, however I'm not sure how well AutoCad will run on a laptop (depends on what you are trying to do with it...)

When did the OP say he was using a laptop? :??:
  8. The OP didn't mention it but both 5470 and 5650 are mobile cards.
    As helltech said,5650M is much faster but for non-gaming purposes,5470 suffices
  9. The 5650 and 5470 are laptop cards. ;)
  10. ^^Oh i see! Thanks!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards ATI CAD Graphics