crom faer and leeches

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2004 2:09:38 PM

I don't understand something. After exiting Underdark, three new areas
appeared on my map. A friend of mine told me that the parts needed for
crafting Crom Faer are to be found there (girdle and gloves mentioned in a
scroll). But, not that I cannot find these, but there aren't any usefull
items at all and no happenings except wyvern cult and some party. And yes, a
simple quest with wolfweres.
Are they really there or my friend got it wrong? If they are not there,
where are they?
Is there something else in these areas?

Also, after killing two leeches in Athkatla, I got golden arms and legs and
golden torso. What are they for? Is there a head (I couldn't find one)?

Thank you for your answers

More about : crom faer leeches

Anonymous
May 5, 2004 2:09:39 PM

Igor Lukacevic wrote:

> I don't understand something. After exiting Underdark, three new areas
> appeared on my map. A friend of mine told me that the parts needed for
> crafting Crom Faer are to be found there (girdle and gloves mentioned in a
> scroll). But, not that I cannot find these, but there aren't any usefull
> items at all and no happenings except wyvern cult and some party. And yes, a
> simple quest with wolfweres.
> Are they really there or my friend got it wrong? If they are not there,
> where are they?

In the Underdark.

> Is there something else in these areas?

Miscellaneous treasure, but nothing important.

> Also, after killing two leeches in Athkatla, I got golden arms and legs and
> golden torso. What are they for? Is there a head (I couldn't find one)?

The head is in the Docks District, just west of Mae'Var's Guildhall.
I'd suggest you save first.
May 5, 2004 3:08:03 PM

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Igor Lukacevic wrote:
>
> > I don't understand something. After exiting Underdark, three new areas
> > appeared on my map. A friend of mine told me that the parts needed for
> > crafting Crom Faer are to be found there (girdle and gloves mentioned in
> > scroll). But, not that I cannot find these, but there aren't any usefull
> > items at all and no happenings except wyvern cult and some party. And
yes, a
> > simple quest with wolfweres.
> > Are they really there or my friend got it wrong? If they are not there,
> > where are they?
>
> In the Underdark.

I thought I scanned all of the Underdark. Obviously not.
Could you tell me where in the Underdark?
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 3:08:04 PM

IGOR wrote:

> "Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
>
>>Igor Lukacevic wrote:
>>

>>>I don't understand something. After exiting Underdark, three new areas
>>>appeared on my map. A friend of mine told me that the parts needed for
>>>crafting Crom Faer are to be found there (girdle and gloves mentioned in

>>>scroll). But, not that I cannot find these, but there aren't any usefull
>>>items at all and no happenings except wyvern cult and some party. And
>
> yes, a
>
>>>simple quest with wolfweres.
>>>Are they really there or my friend got it wrong? If they are not there,
>>>where are they?
>>
>>In the Underdark.
>>

> I thought I scanned all of the Underdark. Obviously not.
> Could you tell me where in the Underdark?

Actually, I realize I misread. The Girdle is in the kuo-toa area.
There's an altar to Demogorgon; you have to offer a sacrifice (a summon
will do, a party member would...be a poor choice). Demogorgon will be
ungrateful.

The Gauntlets, however, are in the Planar Sphere (in the slums; you
can't miss it). Go to the Umar Hills and talk to Valygar to get in.

In addition to the Girdle and Gloves, you need the Hammer of
Thunderbolts itself. If you don't have it, go to the Windspear Hills,
explore there, and when you get back, go into the sewer in the Temple
District.
May 5, 2004 4:11:19 PM

> IGOR wrote:
>
> > "Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> > yes, a

> >>In the Underdark.
> >>

> > I thought I scanned all of the Underdark. Obviously not.
> > Could you tell me where in the Underdark?
>
> Actually, I realize I misread. The Girdle is in the kuo-toa area.
> There's an altar to Demogorgon; you have to offer a sacrifice (a summon
> will do, a party member would...be a poor choice). Demogorgon will be
> ungrateful.
>
> The Gauntlets, however, are in the Planar Sphere (in the slums; you
> can't miss it). Go to the Umar Hills and talk to Valygar to get in.
>
> In addition to the Girdle and Gloves, you need the Hammer of
> Thunderbolts itself. If you don't have it, go to the Windspear Hills,
> explore there, and when you get back, go into the sewer in the Temple
> District.

Oh, thanks alot. You've been more than helpfull
Cheers
!