news:MPG.1b6ac8148d2f32e59897cc@localhost...
> # HornDog
> >
> > "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> > > Where can I find this map?
> > >
> > > MACHGUN
> > >

> > Here you go,
> > http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202
>
> Is this something to do with duke nukem?
>
> --
> Toby

It's a tribute to Duke. It's a fusion of different levels in Duke Nukem made
for UT2003.

--

HornDog
www.horndogshouse.com

# HornDog

> "Toby Newman" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
> > # HornDog
> > >
> > > "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> > > Here you go,
> > > http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202
> >
> > Is this something to do with duke nukem?

> It's a tribute to Duke. It's a fusion of different levels in Duke Nukem made
> for UT2003.

Oh my. :)

--
Toby

>Here you go,
>http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202

Why is it the OP's of requests like this very rarely bother to return
to say thanks.

I *hate* that!

--
Regards from Mike Barnard
South Coast, UK.

[To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

Andrew

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:26:43 +0100, Mike Barnard
<m.barnard.trousers@thunderin.co.uk> wrote:

>Why is it the OP's of requests like this very rarely bother to return
>to say thanks.
>
>I *hate* that!

I hate that too, but he did only post it a matter of hours ago, so he
might not have read the response yet.

got it. It is for ut2004. Thanks but does anybody know where I can get dm
4everduke saw it running on a sweedish server.

Thanks anyway
MACHGUN

> got it. It is for ut2004. Thanks but does anybody know where I can get dm
> 4everduke saw it running on a sweedish server.

I have many UT2003 maps running on my UT2004 server. Have you tried it?

--

HornDog
www.horndogshouse.com