dm 4everduke for ut2003

Where can I find this map?

MACHGUN
8 answers Last reply
More about 4everduke ut2003
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Where can I find this map?
    >
    > MACHGUN

    Here you go,
    http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202

    --

    HornDog
    www.horndogshouse.com

    # HornDog

    > "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > > Where can I find this map?
    > >
    > > MACHGUN
    > >

    > Here you go,
    > http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202

    Is this something to do with duke nukem?

    --
    Toby
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Toby Newman" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
    > # HornDog
    > >
    > > "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > > > Where can I find this map?
    > > >
    > > > MACHGUN
    > > >

    > > Here you go,
    > > http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202
    >
    > Is this something to do with duke nukem?
    >
    > --
    > Toby

    It's a tribute to Duke. It's a fusion of different levels in Duke Nukem made
    for UT2003.

    --

    HornDog
    www.horndogshouse.com

    # HornDog

    > "Toby Newman" <google@asktoby.com> wrote in message
    > > # HornDog
    > > >
    > > > "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message

    > > > Here you go,
    > > > http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202
    > >
    > > Is this something to do with duke nukem?

    > It's a tribute to Duke. It's a fusion of different levels in Duke Nukem made
    > for UT2003.

    Oh my. :)

    --
    Toby
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    >Here you go,
    >http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202

    Why is it the OP's of requests like this very rarely bother to return
    to say thanks.

    I *hate* that!

    --
    Regards from Mike Barnard
    South Coast, UK.

    [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:26:43 +0100, Mike Barnard
    <m.barnard.trousers@thunderin.co.uk> wrote:

    >Why is it the OP's of requests like this very rarely bother to return
    >to say thanks.
    >
    >I *hate* that!

    I hate that too, but he did only post it a matter of hours ago, so he
    might not have read the response yet.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    got it. It is for ut2004. Thanks but does anybody know where I can get dm
    4everduke saw it running on a sweedish server.

    Thanks anyway
    MACHGUN

    "HornDog" <horndog@horndogshouse.com> wrote in message

    > "what.now" <what.now@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > > Where can I find this map?
    > >
    > > MACHGUN
    > >

    > Here you go,

    http://horndogshouse.com/pafiledb31/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202

    > --
    >

    > HornDog
    > www.horndogshouse.com

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > got it. It is for ut2004. Thanks but does anybody know where I can get dm
    > 4everduke saw it running on a sweedish server.

    I have many UT2003 maps running on my UT2004 server. Have you tried it?

    --

    HornDog
    www.horndogshouse.com

    > Thanks anyway