Need help ! My microSD card is corrupt.

one_love

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
My card is transcend microSD class 4 which was been working fine before but yesterday suddenly my card began to give format your card message everytime I use it...even after formatting the card show only 30MB while the original card size is 4GB...Any body have solution how to fix this problem....I use this card in my phone.

one_love

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
The problem is not solved .. anyway I have to buy a new card...because the card must have been corrupt and there may be no fix like a bad sectors on the hard drive. I tried my own skill by cleaning the partition and creating the partition and than formating it but it did not fixed the problem. I think the best this is not a solution but anyway thanks for reading this post... No best answer...

erwOlivia564

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Your problem sounds strangely similar to my phone memory card problem. In my case, my Samsung phone memory card also became inaccessible and asked me to format before using. But, fortunately, after reading a great number of threads and articles of data recovery problems, I finally find a memory card data recovery software and restore back all my wanted photos, contacts and messages, etc.
Just search it over the internet.