FEAR THE PURPLE, BABY !!!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37377719
9 answers Last reply
More about fear purple baby

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37377719

    It must be some form of animal cruelty to make that poor beast wear a
    *shudder* Vikings jersey... if it wasn't a Randy Moss you'd have to put
    the ol' boy out of his misery.

    PBase is screwed up so if that link doesn't work, try this one:
    http://members.aol.com/annika1980/purple.jpg

    "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:

    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37377719

    Click next and you'll find a real photograph<g>. Here's the link for folks
    in a hurry.

    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37379553

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.pbase.com/burk

    You twerp. A photograph. Well done for finding the shutter button.

    Let's give thanks that not every wanker who believes it can take a simple
    snapshot doesn't feel it necessary to post the wonderful news about it on
    Usenet.

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:45:43 -0000
    In message <QLmdna4MHIRag3ncRVnyuQ@pipex.net>
    "Stu Dapples" <me@example.com> wrote:

    > You twerp. A photograph. Well done for finding the shutter button.

    I found my shutter button today (FINALLY!) and it was GOOD...

    (hint: humor ;^)

    > Let's give thanks that not every wanker who believes it can take
    > a simple snapshot doesn't feel it necessary to post the wonderful
    > news about it on Usenet.

    It's folks like you why folks like me remain [mostly] anonymous.

    <plonk>

    "Confused" <somebody@someplace.somenet> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:45:43 -0000
    >
    > <plonk>

    Plonked? Oh my god, how can I go on.

    Stu Dapples wrote:

    > "Confused" <somebody@someplace.somenet> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:45:43 -0000
    >>
    >><plonk>
    >

    > Plonked? Oh my god, how can I go on.

    Well, at least you can say you've been plonked with the best of'em.

    "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in news:1105474141.506476.101520
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > PBase is screwed up so if that link doesn't work, try this one:
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/purple.jpg

    OK - I know that people like to take pictures of their pets,
    babies and the flowers in their garden. But - they are marginally
    fun to look at for us other.

    But - I agree with David - the cloudy trees was a real picture.
    A would give that picture 8 out of 10, but the poor dog would
    only get a weak 2.

    /Roland

    "David J. Littleboy" <davidjl@gol.com> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37377719
    >
    > Click next and you'll find a real photograph<g>. Here's the link for folks
    > in a hurry.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37379553
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    Okay, so what do ya think he would call this? "GETTIN CLOUDY WITH THE 20D"?

Photo Cameras