Bullion

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2006
Hello All,

Its coming down to the wire and I can never make up my mind on which case I prefer or should get. I would really appreciate some guidance on what case I should be going for.

Just FYI: It will need to fit an ATI 5850 and the Asus x58 sabretooth.

I really like the Coolermaster HAF 932 ... however... my room tends to get very dusty with my German Shepard going in and out and this cases' lack of dust filters has me doubting if it is the case for me.

** To be fair, I've yet to have a case with dust filters, but the concept makes sense to me so why do a new build without them?

Thank you kindly in advance for your input!

Bull

Solution
The HAF 932 has filters. I've got that case, and love it. I've got 3 cats, and the filters catch most everything. You just have to remember to wipe them off on occasion.

The case is HUGE. You'll have no problem fitting anything into it. My advice is, if it fits in your budget, go for it.
The HAF 932 has filters. I've got that case, and love it. I've got 3 cats, and the filters catch most everything. You just have to remember to wipe them off on occasion.

The case is HUGE. You'll have no problem fitting anything into it. My advice is, if it fits in your budget, go for it.

Solution