Your question

DR-200ATX v2.02 P/S schematics

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Components
Last response: in Components
January 24, 2011 4:10:21 AM

Hello,
I need to replace one Resistor and one Diode. Need the components diagram that indicates the designations (Example: R64, D27) & values (like 28 ohms - according to colors on the component) & Diode type.

More about : 200atx schematics

a b ) Power supply
January 24, 2011 5:12:16 AM

Have you tried the manufacturer website?
m
l
January 24, 2011 6:39:43 AM

Yes. That's why I'm posting here
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 24, 2011 2:57:25 PM

I do have to ask.... Why are you bothering doing component-level repairs on a 200w ATX power supply? A new 400w cheap-o one is like $20. In any case, i did find a set of schematics for it, but the values of some components have been left off....probably intentionally to keep other companies from using their schematics.

http://hmin.tripod.com/als/andysm/pages/DR200ATX.html

m
l
a b ) Power supply
January 24, 2011 4:29:41 PM

that power supply is made by DEER, known to be the worst psu manufacturer. in any case, you may get more specific psu repair help at my website,
but in any case, you should look into a new psu :) 
m
l
January 24, 2011 10:12:06 PM

mavroxur said:
I do have to ask.... Why are you bothering doing component-level repairs on a 200w ATX power supply? A new 400w cheap-o one is like $20. In any case, i did find a set of schematics for it, but the values of some components have been left off....probably intentionally to keep other companies from using their schematics.

http://hmin.tripod.com/als/andysm/pages/DR200ATX.html

I've already seen that in tripod. These are schematic diagrams and that's not what I'm looking for. Need the components diagram, the one that shows the components & their designations (like a top view of the circuit with a designation mark near each component), & a reference diagram or list of the components with values.
m
l
January 25, 2011 12:39:50 PM

Or $20 to buy a new power supply.
m
l
!