Stuck pixel

Just fired up my computer and found a stuck pixel smack dab in the middle of my new monitor. What should I do? Is there a way to fix it or should I return it?

Also, if I should return it, do I send it back to newegg or do I contact the manufacturer?

2 answers Last reply
More about stuck pixel
  1. There is nothing you can do except return it! Where to return it is going to be based on the manufacturers dead pixel policy.
  2. There's one old trick you can try first. Take a soft cloth wrapped around your finger, turn on the monitor, and with only modest pressure rub back and forth over the stuck pixel a few times. On occasion this fixes it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Computer Monitors Systems