HELP!!! UT2003 on-line

I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in on-line
I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak
13 answers Last reply
More about help ut2003 line
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:54:54 +0200, "Stachoo" <stachoo_ds@buziaczek.pl>
    wrote:

    >I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in on-line

    Shame. *plonk*
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Stachoo enlightened us with:
    > I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in
    > on-line I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak

    Buy the game.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:54:54 +0200, Stachoo wrote:

    > I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in on-line

    Bummer. Maybe you should get a legal version. You think?

    > I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak

    That's OK.

    Linux Registered User #327951
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    wow,bummer :o)

    damyjuk

    "Stachoo" <stachoo_ds@buziaczek.pl> wrote in message
    > I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in on-line
    > I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    failing that,you could use the demo version of ut2003 to get on line with
    limited maps.

    damyjuk

    "MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message
    > Stachoo enlightened us with:
    > > I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in
    > > on-line I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak
    >
    > Buy the game.
    >
    > MeltDown
    > --
    > !For all your UT99/2k3/2k4 questions visit UnrealTower's FAQ section:
    > ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    > !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    wrote:

    >I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in on-line
    >I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak

    You can get the crack that will let you play either a hacked copy or
    the demo online. Here's a few places you can find the crack:

    www.tubgirl.com
    www.lemonparty.org
    www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

    Happy Killing

    You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
    that will make things a lot smoother.
    -Felatio Love
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:15:15 +0200, MeltDown
    <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

    >Stachoo enlightened us with:
    >> I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in
    >> on-line I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak
    >
    >Buy the game.

    Sad to say, but in some areas (Poland included) UT2003 could be a
    month's salary.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:24:47 -0400, Folk wrote:

    >>> I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in
    >>> on-line I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak

    >>Buy the game.

    > Sad to say, but in some areas (Poland included) UT2003 could be a
    > month's salary.

    What's that got to do with anything? I guess they don't get to play then.

    Linux Registered User #327951
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "GTD" <duh@stoopid.net> wrote in message
    > You can get the crack that will let you play either a hacked copy or
    > the demo online. Here's a few places you can find the crack:
    >
    > www.tubgirl.com
    > www.lemonparty.org
    > www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

    I knew about lemonparty.org...why oh why did I click the other 2 links?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Folk" <Folk@folk.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:15:15 +0200, MeltDown
    > <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:
    >
    > >Stachoo enlightened us with:
    > >> I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in
    > >> on-line I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak
    > >
    > >Buy the game.
    >
    > Sad to say, but in some areas (Poland included) UT2003 could be a
    > month's salary.

    I saw this awesome computer at www.go-l.com (check out these computers...though
    I suspect much of it is hype).

    Fully configured (check out their specs) with 6GB ram and a couple terabytes of
    HDD space, the system costs a mere $19,000. Without a monitor.

    Add in the beautiful grand canyon display 92" of course, 6400x1200 resolution
    (another $20,000), and the grand total is $39,000. Plus taxes, shipping, etc.

    That's easily a YEAR salary where I live, for many people 2 years. Could
    someone please steal one for me? I can't afford it, so I shouldn't have to pay
    for it. :)
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Folk wrote:
    > On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:15:15 +0200, MeltDown
    > <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:
    >

    >>Stachoo enlightened us with:
    >>
    >>>I have not legal version of UT2003 and i can`t play this game in
    >>>on-line I`m from Poland and i dont perfect English speak
    >>
    >>Buy the game.
    >

    > Sad to say, but in some areas (Poland included) UT2003 could be a
    > month's salary.

    It might be if you're a farmer, but in that case you don't own a
    computer either.

    --
    luc wastiaux
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    GTD wrote:

    > I was disappointed that goatse.cx is no longer up. That one was IMHO
    > worse.

    You can always go here for your goatse fix
    http://www.dickcream.com/goatse/

    (please, anyone who doesn't know what goatse is do not click that link.
    Stay pure - it's better that way)

    --
    Mutley!! Doooooo Something!!
    Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

    Folk enlightened us with:
    > Sad to say, but in some areas (Poland included) UT2003 could be a
    > month's salary.

    Well, I look at it this way: if you can afford a computer capable of
    running UT2003, you can pay for the game as well...

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Games Video Games