Saphire 5770 vapor x Games look a bit better than on my older 9800gtx+

Doom3klr

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Well i decided to upgrade a bit and got a Sapphire 5770 vapor x model wich runs nice and cool. Very pleased with it so far. Its a bit faster than my older 9800gtx+ in some games only with direct x 11 capability. Im still runing direct x 9 with Xp. Ive noticed though some of the games ive been playing look a bit better like Black hawk Down and left 4 dead 2. Also the internet browser seems a bit cleared and more detailed. the 5770 is also a bit less power hungry as well it seems.

Considering that the 5770 came out nearly a year ago I think the comparisons have been done to death and beyond, what makes your revelations so different?

Doom3klr

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Just something i noticed and thought id mention it. Didnt know this same topic had been discussed before. No Harm intended strickly for information and participation purposes.

It just seems a very odd topic to open as a question thread when there is no question being asked and the card isn't exactly new and fresh. It comes across as a fanboy rave if I'm honest.

Doom3klr

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Not a Fan boy of eighter Ati or Nvidia just like to comment on hardware some times and there differences. But once again no harm intended and your welcome to close it if it offends you.

It's not about whether it offends me or not, I'm wondering what the point of this thread is? So you have a new card and you think it's better than the last one you had, big deal. I could understand it if you made such a comment in a thread where someone asked whether they might see a difference between the two cards but you haven't done that.

TRENDING THREADS