[CyberPowerPC]

smallville49

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010
•*BASE_PRICE: [+819]
•CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit
•CARE2: CoolerMaster Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation
•CARE3: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System
•CAS: * Corsair Obsidian Series 700D Full Tower Gaming Case w/ 3x 140mm fans
•CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive
•CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-930 2.80 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1366
•CS_FAN: Maximum Enermax 120MM Case Cooling Fans for selected case (Maximum Silent Operation) (500-1,200 RPM White Color with White LED Twister Bearing 8-14 dBA)
•HDD: 40 GB Intel X25-V 2.5 inch SATA Gaming MLC Solid State Disk
•KEYBOARD: Xtreme Gear (Black Color) Multimedia/Internet USB Keyboard
•MEMORY: 3GB (1GBx3) DDR3/1333MHz Triple Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
•MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI Support) Asus Rampage III Extreme Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX LGA1366 ATX Mainboard - Overclockable w/ 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, IEEE1394a, USB3.0, Bluetooth, SATA-III, RAID, 4 Gen2 PCIe, 1 PCIe X1, & 1 PCI
•MOUSE: XtremeGear Optical USB 3 Buttons Gaming Mouse
•NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
•NOISEREDUCE1: Sound Absorbing Foam on Side, Top And Bottom panels
•NOISEREDUCE2: Power Supply Gasket
•NOISEREDUCE3: Anti-Vibration Fan Mounts
•POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 80 Plus Power Supply (80+ Gold)
•RUSH: RUSH!!! READY TO SHIP IN NEXT BUSINESS DAY
•SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
•VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce 210 512MB 16X PCI Express (EVGA Powered by NVIDIA)
•TOTAL_PRICE: (+1618)

I'm looking to buy my first gaming pc with low cost and upgrading pcu, psu & ram etc later my spending limit for next week is $2,500. Then when I turn 21 about 4 months I get $6,000 from my trust fund. Cyberpower good trusted company to buy from? Anyone got any experience please give your thoughts! :hello:

Solution
I've bought 4 desktop machines from them in the last 4-5 years and I have been extremely happy - I have never been able to price a build-it-yourself system with the same quality of components for less $$. All of the machines are still going strong. They only thing is that, while ordering is super easy, waiting for the order always made me nervous, as they don't have a very good feedback system. A couple of times I sent them an email, because the ship date had passed, and only then they would tell me that there was delay because of a particular part (probably BS). I recommend them, but stay on top of your order and don't hesitate to contact them, as it seems to help with getting your order done :wahoo:

lucas1024

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010
I've bought 4 desktop machines from them in the last 4-5 years and I have been extremely happy - I have never been able to price a build-it-yourself system with the same quality of components for less $$. All of the machines are still going strong. They only thing is that, while ordering is super easy, waiting for the order always made me nervous, as they don't have a very good feedback system. A couple of times I sent them an email, because the ship date had passed, and only then they would tell me that there was delay because of a particular part (probably BS). I recommend them, but stay on top of your order and don't hesitate to contact them, as it seems to help with getting your order done :wahoo:

Solution

smallville49

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010

Yes I have looked into building my own but I kind of like to build one on a site and it's ready to go when it arrives instead having to go through testing...

smallville49

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010

Oh yes I am very into where my package is in the mail I always use the ups tracking system really useful and I always keep in touch with any company I order from to make sure everything is on time and ready for me to recieve in the mail.