Missing GBs

Hello, I hope you guys can help me with a thing that my computer is missing GBs. When i go to computer. It only said that i have one hard disk drives but i should have 2 but it's only one. Can anyone tell me how to fix it ASAP. THX!!! :)
6 answers Last reply
More about missing
  1. I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you sure that you have 2 drives? Or only just 2 partitions?
  2. C4PTRI said:
    Hello, I hope you guys can help me with a thing that my computer is missing GBs. When i go to computer. It only said that i have one hard disk drives but i should have 2 but it's only one. Can anyone tell me how to fix it ASAP. THX!!! :)

most time the other drive will not have a partion or a drive letter.
    have to use windows disk management to make the drive seen by windows.
    http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/disk-management-windows-7.htm
  3. sorry for my bad english. But the thing i mean is. I got 2 partition. Each partition is about 450GB but now i only have 1 partition showing in my computer. I dunno what the hell happened. I tried to bring the second partition to use but it just wont budge.
  4. let me say it this way. I have 980 something GB in my computer. But i split it into 2 partition each about 450gb. But now i only have 455 GB in my computer and the rest is missing anyone occur this problem?
  5. check it, right click mycomputer, manage, then disk management. if you are not familar, google a bit
  6. i saw my partition but i cant use it because it not in mycomputer
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Computers Storage