Sign in with
Your question

I need some advice.

Last response: in Motherboards
September 26, 2011 12:09:32 AM

I am playing a online game but I can't play well because of the capacity of my laptop. My ram is already good for the game which is 4gb but I am having a lag issue playing. My processor clock speed is only 2.0ghz and I need some advice if either upgrading it would be a better thing to do. My laptop model is Toshiba L310 t6400 and if ever upgrading is good I would like to help choosing the one that is compatible to my laptop model.

More about : advice

a b V Motherboard
a b D Laptop
September 26, 2011 3:18:16 AM

What game? I need full spec of laptop (screen resolution, cpu, gpu, ram). I doubt that I will recommend you to upgrade the cpu, but lets have a look first.
m
l
September 26, 2011 5:29:30 PM

Pyree said:
What game? I need full spec of laptop (screen resolution, cpu, gpu, ram). I doubt that I will recommend you to upgrade the cpu, but lets have a look first.

It's Dragon nest and my laptop model is toshiba satellite L310 t6400
m
l
a b V Motherboard
a b D Laptop
October 1, 2011 12:51:56 PM

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I think your cpu is fine but the intergrated graphics GMA 4500 is slowing the game down. Try playing the game on lower settings. There is nothing we can do about graphics card since they are soldered on the motherboard on a laptop and cannot be swapped out. Again, I am sorry there is nothing I can do about this problem.
m
l
!