Strange crashes started just yesterday ?

Last response: in Video Games
August 7, 2004 5:20:15 PM

I went onto a server that I have used before with no problems. In the
stretch of an hour I was knocked out straight to the Windows XP desktop
with no error messages 3 times, as if I had simply quit the game.(this
happened to at least one other person. A "ghost" was left behind so you
rejoined with the name "Player") I then went onto our regular server &
played with no problems whatsoever. It got me thinking that perhaps some
servers are being patched with the just released patch & this could be
causing a problem with unpatched games ?

Anyway I just thought I'd ask if anyone else experienced this.

Also just for fun have any of you seen a green guy who just appears in your
base during an ONS game ? He's a regular character model but he just stands
in your base. You can kill him & I have screenshots to prove I'm not crazy
lol.
August 7, 2004 5:57:54 PM

> Also just for fun have any of you seen a green guy who just appears in
> your
> base during an ONS game ? He's a regular character model but he just
> stands
> in your base. You can kill him & I have screenshots to prove I'm not crazy
> lol.

I've seen this, but he wasn't in my base at the time (near it though), and I
couldn't kill him.