Strange crashes started just yesterday ?

I went onto a server that I have used before with no problems. In the
stretch of an hour I was knocked out straight to the Windows XP desktop
with no error messages 3 times, as if I had simply quit the game.(this
happened to at least one other person. A "ghost" was left behind so you
rejoined with the name "Player") I then went onto our regular server &
played with no problems whatsoever. It got me thinking that perhaps some
servers are being patched with the just released patch & this could be
causing a problem with unpatched games ?

Anyway I just thought I'd ask if anyone else experienced this.

Also just for fun have any of you seen a green guy who just appears in your
base during an ONS game ? He's a regular character model but he just stands
in your base. You can kill him & I have screenshots to prove I'm not crazy
lol.
1 answer Last reply
More about strange crashes started yesterday
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > Also just for fun have any of you seen a green guy who just appears in
    > your
    > base during an ONS game ? He's a regular character model but he just
    > stands
    > in your base. You can kill him & I have screenshots to prove I'm not crazy
    > lol.

    I've seen this, but he wasn't in my base at the time (near it though), and I
    couldn't kill him.

Games Servers Video Games