Here are a few recommendations:
1) Go with is MOBO instead at the same price: ASRock Extreme3 AM3 770
- Gives you USB 3.0 & SATA 6.0Gb/s support.
2) Save the $99 and go with the System Builder version of the OS. It isn't worth it for the full version IMO.
3) I would get a much more reliable PSU besides Rosewill. I would recommend this one: Corsair CMPSU-550VX
- Gives you more than enough power for your system.
4) With the money saved by going with the OEM version of the OS, I would upgrade to a larger capacity and faster SSD: OCZ Vertex 2 90GB SSD