Solved

Is my case large enough to Crossfire???

Hi all,

I have a question about the Lian Li PC K-62 case (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=11-112-239&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Keywords=crossfire&Page=1#scrollFullInfo).

I have ordered and have purchased a Radeon HD 6950 GPU, with the intent of cross firing down the line when cheaper. Will this case be able to house 2 of these things in crossfire?

Thanks very much for your help!
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about case large crossfire
  1. Quote:
    hows your mobo spacing?

Err I have no idea haha! I should mention that I am shipping the parts to my dad who will be building the computer, as he has much more experience than I. FWIW, I am buying a P8P67 Pro MOBO.
  2. Best answer
    Well your case is 19.53 inches in length, the 6950 is a little less then 11 inches, in my opinion the case should have enough space. You should have even more than enough space for Crossfire too. :)
  3. There is just shy of 11.5 inches between the harddrive cage and the back of the case.

A quick google indicates the 6950 is just shy of 11 inches. Fortunately the power receptors are on the side, so it looks like you have just enough room.
  4. Best answer selected by Sprintzy.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Crossfire Lian Li Components Product