Sign in with
Your question

Problem burning videos with Realplayer

Last response: in Windows 7
November 14, 2011 11:20:33 PM

Hello,
Disc is not writable with realplayer
November 14, 2011 11:57:28 PM

I use a blank Maxwell dvd-r disc and I want to burn it I do get : "error disc not writable" I use a portable Acer with windows 7 and do get the same problem with my HP pc with Vista ... Thank you to help me out on this Claude L.
m
l
November 14, 2011 11:58:32 PM

claudelh said:
I use a blank Maxwell dvd-r disc and I want to burn it I do get : "error disc not writable" I use a portable Acer with windows 7 and do get the same problem with my HP pc with Vista ... Thank you to help me out on this Claude L.
m
l
Related resources
November 15, 2011 12:04:55 AM

You try using different burning software?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
November 15, 2011 5:16:39 AM

I never liked Realplayer. I suggest you get rid of it, use VLC or Media Player Classic to play your files, and use CDBurner XP for your disc burning.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 15, 2011 5:26:25 AM

Herr_Koos said:
I never liked Realplayer. I suggest you get rid of it, use VLC or Media Player Classic to play your files, and use CDBurner XP for your disc burning.

Hey,

I used Realplayer long time ago, once, but I still remember how it was nagging me for all kind of things and it kept changing file associations.... Grrrr : )
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 15, 2011 5:28:05 AM

claudelh said:

claudelh, is there any specific reason why are u using the Realplayer? Just curious.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 15, 2011 6:16:51 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Windows Vista to section Windows 7 by Nikorr
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 15, 2011 6:17:29 AM

This next topics has been merged by Nikorr
  • Disc is not writable error
    m
    l
    !