Case recommendations

I'm about ready to start ordering my new build, but I'm unsure on what case I want to go with. Needs to be mid to full size, good airflow and quality. Prefer under 150$ but I'm willing to spend more for something solid.
13 answers Last reply
More about case recommendations
  1. If you're on a tight budget, then how much power you're getting under the hood?

That way we can give you a better advice.

Cheers!
  2. Anything from silverstone or lian li is good. I've had experience with those brands. A lot of people seem to like antec cases. They're a little cheaper and glowier, but I prefer the clean aluminum look.

Check out the FT02 and the TJ07
  3. Check out the Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition and the Silverstone Raven RV02.. Those are excellent cases for your budget..
  4. FT02 and RV02 are both great cases and I love my Antec 1200
  5. I will probably choose a Lian Li case for my new build if I go high, and Rosewill if I go low[er]. Antec cases are solid and look nice, but seem to lack the cable management features that Lian Li and Rosewill offer.
  6. Silverstone RV02 should fit for about $150. Lots of room, easy to build in, and best of all, the best aircooling you'll get.
  7. Petey1013 said:
    Silverstone RV02 should fit for about $150. Lots of room, easy to build in, and best of all, the best aircooling you'll get.

Do you mind elaborating on RV02's "best aircooling," does the bottom/top fan setup work that well?

Thanks
  8. Oh yeah it works excellently.. I too own that case and am so happy with the temps.. Am not sure with the ease of building though.. Installing the PSU was quite a pain..
  9. Okay, so I'm down to the RV02 or the Antec 1200.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163173&cm_re=rv02-_-11-163-173-_-Product

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129100

Both have excellent reviews, can anyone give me some input on the differences?

Which will be cooler on the floor? Which is easier to build in?

edit: fixed links
  10. Don't mind the PSU installation pain I mentioned before.. The RV02 is easier to build into.. Cooling is quite similar on both.. The RV02 however is more silent even at the fastest fan settings..
  11. RV02 has better cooling
    RV02 is quieter
    RV02 has better cable management
    1200 is bigger and roomier, but really in excess
    RV02 has better dust filters which are also much easier to clean and take care of
    And personally, i think it looks better. Although i used to own a 900 so I do like the 1200, I just think you get more for your money with the RV02.
  12. Oh, and you can get the RV02 much cheaper at Amazon then newegg.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases New Build Components Product