460 Palit SLI screen tearing kinda

G

I bought two Palit 460 OC 800/4000 (from factory) and I bought these for my first SLI setup as an upgrade.

My problem is in games I get an odd tearing that starts on the bottom of the screen and can go all the way to about 80-90% to the top of the screen, I wanted to record this with fraps to show you the problem but the weirdest thing happened, in fraps everything came out perfect with no tearing at all.
Anyone know whats going on?
I used Omega Drivers (seems to fix the tearing in one of the two nVidia demos)
Newest ones I can get off of www.nVidia.com (where my tearing started)
Drivers on the CD that came with the card (same tearing as the second but no physics working)

Weird stuff, in Crysis after the omega drivers Crysis seemed to be fine now, then I turned on Vsync and the tearing came back and like before it only happens in that game when looking at a specific part of the map. when I turned Vsync back off then problem did not go away.
In Just Cause 2 the menu is all messed up and in the game the is some tearing but its minimal and rare.

PSU Antec Earthwatts 750, 80amp on the 12v (20Amps 12v X 4)
Modo: MSI P55-GD65
CPU: Intel i5-750 OC to 3.6ghz
RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600mhz
HDD: (main) Samsung f3 500GB

Things I have tried:
-Setting CPU to stock speed did not help
-Changing the Cards Setup, all possible mixes, (different slot and different power to each of them) (identical result)
-Changing SLI options to Single GPU just turned off SLI and made the frame rate half itself, Alternate 1 showed no improvement, Alternate 2 showed no improvment.
-Changing resolution and some other SLI options also did nothing.
-ATI artifact tool found nothing.
-Drivers tested (maybe there is more to try from but do not know where to find them as the latest from nVidia says the newest one just barely added support for the 460)
-Bios Options to Safe mode
-PCI-e changed from 100mhz to 102mhz (no change)

Something I notices is when Testing with Just Cause 2 is right before I enter the game (from the loading screen) the screen clears up and looks perfect same thing happens from the main screen when I quit where it clears up perfectly if not just for a second or less then exits to windows.

He is a video captured externally of the tearing of Just Cause 2, note that with fraps everything looks perfectly fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx2-NCs1XuY

G

But then why does my monitor show it looking bad simultaneously while recording correctly.

Either way I found the problem, the SLI bridge is bad, took it out got a 10-15% FPS drop but no tearing.

But then why does my monitor show it looking bad simultaneously while recording correctly.

Either way I found the problem, the SLI bridge is bad, took it out got a 10-15% FPS drop but no tearing.

There is another user here with the same problem and managed to get a bridge from MSI I think so you should contact customer service over at Plat and if they would send you a new bridge.

G

Palit did not give me one, its from my motherboard at MSI, It will be hard to get one here in Mexico where I live but I will manage.