Need help

Last response: in Video Games
August 15, 2004 3:17:51 PM

First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but I'm
going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for that
time...
And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can somebody
piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.

More about : question

Anonymous
August 15, 2004 3:17:52 PM

Profil1 wrote:

> First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but
> I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for
> that time...
> And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
> somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.

groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
connecting with a newsreader.
Anonymous
August 16, 2004 1:47:39 AM

Uzytkownik "MikeyD" <m_donaghy50@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> Profil1 wrote:
>
> > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but
> > I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for
> > that time...
> > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
> > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
>
> groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
> connecting with a newsreader.

And the second thing?
August 16, 2004 4:20:35 PM

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:47:39 +0200, "Profil1" <jay@neostrada.pl>
wrote:

>Uzytkownik "MikeyD" <m_donaghy50@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
>> Profil1 wrote:
>>
>> > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but
>> > I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for
>> > that time...
>> > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
>> > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
>>
>> groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
>> connecting with a newsreader.
>
>And the second thing?

Nope. You can access the page but it's not being updated and the data
is garbage.
Anonymous
August 16, 2004 7:11:57 PM

Profil1 wrote:

> Uzytkownik "MikeyD" <m_donaghy50@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
>> Profil1 wrote:
>>
>> > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook
>> > but I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here
>> > for that time...
>> > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
>> > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
>>
>> groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
>> connecting with a newsreader.
>
> And the second thing?

Not a clue, sorry
!