Need help

First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but I'm
going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for that
time...
And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can somebody
piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
4 answers Last reply
More about need help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Profil1 wrote:

    > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but
    > I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for
    > that time...
    > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
    > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.

    groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
    connecting with a newsreader.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Uzytkownik "MikeyD" <m_donaghy50@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
    > Profil1 wrote:
    >
    > > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but
    > > I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for
    > > that time...
    > > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
    > > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
    >
    > groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
    > connecting with a newsreader.

    And the second thing?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:47:39 +0200, "Profil1" <jay@neostrada.pl>
    wrote:

    >Uzytkownik "MikeyD" <m_donaghy50@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
    >> Profil1 wrote:
    >>
    >> > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook but
    >> > I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here for
    >> > that time...
    >> > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
    >> > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
    >>
    >> groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
    >> connecting with a newsreader.
    >
    >And the second thing?

    Nope. You can access the page but it's not being updated and the data
    is garbage.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Profil1 wrote:

    > Uzytkownik "MikeyD" <m_donaghy50@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci
    >> Profil1 wrote:
    >>
    >> > First thing is - how to get here through www sites?I'm using outlook
    >> > but I'm going away for some time and www is how am I going to get here
    >> > for that time...
    >> > And second thing - is that stats thing operational again?If yes can
    >> > somebody piont me to a site where can I do that?I'd appreciate that.
    >>
    >> groups.google.com is a useable way to get here. But you're better off
    >> connecting with a newsreader.
    >
    > And the second thing?

    Not a clue, sorry

Games Video Games