Sign in with
Your question

P8H67-M LX No DVI

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2011 3:00:48 PM

I have a P8H67-M LX that's giving me some trouble: after installing the Intel HD Graphics driver, the DVI port no longer outputs a signal. RGB works fine.

The monitor is a Viewsonic VA2231wm.

When I boot, the computer displays the BIOS and the Windows 7 loading screen -- at the point where Windows should be showing a desktop, the monitor suddenly goes blank with no signal.

Any thoughts? I'm sure this is a Intel driver issue. Here's the driver information:

Intel HD Graphics 8.15.10.2509

This is with Windows 7 SP1.

More about : p8h67 dvi

a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2011 9:54:14 PM

This may not have been clear in an earlier post, but the DVI output worked just fine after installing Windows but before installing the drivers. It also works fine when modifying the BIOS.
m
l
a c 121 V Motherboard
September 28, 2011 10:04:21 PM

Did you install the driver off of the website, or off of a CD?
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2011 10:15:42 PM

itzdanielp said:
Did you install the driver off of the website, or off of a CD?

I pulled it from the Intel website. Interestingly -- the CD from Asus did not have a Intel graphics driver.
m
l
January 30, 2012 11:40:56 AM

fullofzen said:
I pulled it from the Intel website. Interestingly -- the CD from Asus did not have a Intel graphics driver.

Hi,
I have ASUS P8H67-V mboard and exactly the same problem. VGA-DB port works fine under all conditions. DVI port works fine with the generic standard VGA driver but no output as soon as the intel windows driver (V2219)is loaded. Did you manage to solve the problem?
m
l
a b V Motherboard
January 30, 2012 3:30:35 PM

sokhi said:
Hi,
I have ASUS P8H67-V mboard and exactly the same problem. VGA-DB port works fine under all conditions. DVI port works fine with the generic standard VGA driver but no output as soon as the intel windows driver (V2219)is loaded. Did you manage to solve the problem?

The computer belongs to a relative and it's been months since we did this install, so I don't recall right off-hand which version of the driver ended up working. I'll send an e-mail over to them to ask them to pull the information and get back to you!
m
l
a b V Motherboard
January 31, 2012 8:31:34 PM

sokhi said:
Hi,

Alrighty -- here's the driver information that let us get this DVI up-and-running:

Driver date: 4/10/2011
Driver Version: 8.15.10.2361
m
l
!