How do i enable AA and AF in UT2004?

Hi

How do i enable antistropic filtering and anti aliasing in UT2004. I
have a Radeon 9800 Pro and Windows XP

thanks

paul
1 answer Last reply
More about enable ut2004
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:04:10 GMT, me!! <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >How do i enable antistropic filtering and anti aliasing in UT2004. I
    >have a Radeon 9800 Pro and Windows XP

    Like most applications, globally via the control panel or use
    Radlinker.

Games Radeon Video Games