Hi all, need some advice. My current motherboard has been having a slew of problems the past few months. At least I think it is the motherboard from what I can determine. It's an ASUS p6x58d premium. Sending it out for repair. Not sure if I want to wait for 2-3 weeks for the turnaround, so thinking of getting a new board. Also not sure I want to "hope" it gets diagnosed and fixed correctly. Not sure what boards to look at.
My system consistes of:
- intel i7-930 bloomfield lga 1366
- corsair power supply cmpsu-850tx
- evga gegorce gtx 470
- corsair memory 24gig cmz8gx3m2a 1600c9b (6 x 4 gig sticks)
- vertex 2 (120 gig) ssd oczssd3-2vtx120g
- samsung spinpoint 2tb 5400 rpm drive
- western digital caviar blue wd5000aaks 500 gig 7200rpm
- western digital 1tb sata III wd1002faex
I use this system for gaming and some graphics work. Any advice? At this poit I am not even sure what brand to go with. asus vs gigabyte vs msi or ??.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions that may come my way.