Sign in with
Your question

Performance

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 14, 2010 5:59:23 AM

ok so my plan is to squeeze every last bit of performance out of my for now integrated 7000m video card. I have already set the settings in control panel to maximum performance and set it to 128mb in bios. so now the question is wether i can get more out of it. as you know laptops are stubborn so the extra stuff you can get from nvidia that can tweak it wont work. is there anything out there that will give me some more.

More about : performance

a c 189 U Graphics card
September 14, 2010 7:51:30 AM

Not really, most of laptops aren't upgradeable, so you stuck with your current integrated 7000M, which is a weak (low-end) onboard graphic, get a new laptop with dedicated card on it or build a PC...
m
l
a c 169 U Graphics card
September 14, 2010 8:28:05 AM

+1^
You can't do much with your card in terms of performance,you can't change it either so consider a new laptop or a new PC.
m
l
Related resources
September 14, 2010 5:41:41 PM

i have, everything i have done has made it to where i can play world in conflict without lag unless there is a billion effects everywhere
m
l
a c 169 U Graphics card
September 15, 2010 9:25:13 AM

What you have done ?
Aside from setting everything to lowest quality(including the lowest resolution), you can't do anything more to make a game playable.
m
l
September 15, 2010 11:06:28 AM

you could use a hammer....
other than that you need either a new laptop, or better yet a PC
m
l
September 16, 2010 4:45:50 AM

Maziar said:
What you have done ?
Aside from setting everything to lowest quality(including the lowest resolution), you can't do anything more to make a game playable.

well i have added some more cooling to the laptop so it doesn't get as hot. gone into the main settings of the card and set them to performance what has helped a lot. the temp gets to about 95 F during gaming, so i don't know how far it can go. other then that still trying to find something that will give it more power.
m
l
!