NVIDIA Geforce FX Go 5200 64 mb for Samsung model nx10prcv05/ser

vos474

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
Hi all, does anyone have this video card in Stock?
NVIDIA Geforce FX Go 5200 64 mb for Samsung model nx10prcv05/ser(New condition) TX in advance.

vos474

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
Thanks for your comments, no I am not married to Nvidia, on the contrary as it already blew up twice.
if you could guide me to the correct compatible card I would be grateful, it should fit into this samsung nx10 notebook though and preferably have better tolerance to the bad ventilation in this notebook.

vos474

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010

Thanks for your comments, no I am not married to Nvidia, on the contrary as it already blew up twice.
if you could guide me to the correct compatible card I would be grateful, it should fit into this samsung nx10 notebook though and preferably have better tolerance to the bad ventilation in this notebook.

vos474

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010

I agree that it is not the most contemporary powerful card, but for what I do with the notebook it is good enough. forgive me for a maybe stupid question: do these cards have the same external parameters (connectors, sizes and fixators) as the "5200 go"? And, do you think the Samsung will be able to use the additional memory?

Some of them can be swapped out but for most that isn't the case. I thought that it was a desktop but since it is a laptop it is good enough for web surfing and office but that is it but that is more than enough for many users out there for school and work. Drivers are the reason why to hate it for mobile use. Geforce 5 series isn't supported in Vista and Win7. Over all keep it to Linux and XP use only.

Edit

This laptop was very pricey at introduction in the UK :s eek Laptops = problems

vos474

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010
actually it served me well for 3,5 years as main computer, than video broke twice, repair shop says due to bad cooling / ventilation on the model. tx for comments.