CPU - Question, Suggestion.

Hi i want to update mine CPU so i need suggestion wich update will be the best. Have ALiveSATA2-GLAN (CPUSocket) motherboard.

TNX
9 answers Last reply
More about question suggestion
  1. The mobo support AM2 socket , so it will support AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors

i recommend that you update the Mobo & CPU as your mobo is a little outdated
  2. You are limited to Athlon 64 x 2s with that board you might be better getting a cheap AM2+ board and an Athlon II x 3.
  3. Do you have a budget? If you can, a mobo+cpu combo would be recommended.
  4. Embra said:
    Do you have a budget? If you can, a mobo+cpu combo would be recommended.

Sorry for answering late, but no atm have like 100euros budget. I plan to get new PC , but atm i just want to update the PC so if u can point me wich is the best update available....tnx
  5. *CPU
  6. What CPU do you have at the moment? I would really recommend you put that 100 euros towards a new build.
  7. Embra said:
    What CPU do you have at the moment? I would really recommend you put that 100 euros towards a new build.

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2200MHz

and its not that i use this pc for anything else but playing WoW, im mainly at work so at home just use pc for playing only WoW when i have time, ive just got GF 9500gt gfx, so just want to update mine cpu little.

as ive saw this: AM2 Athlon 64 X2 ADX6400IAA6CZ 125W Windsor 3200MHz 1000MHz 1MB x2 N/A F3 P2.50 is the best update?
  8. Quote:

Tnx for the suggestion, i need to go out now ill check tommorrow if they are available in shops here or if they can order and the price...
  9. This boards is the same price but can take DDR2 or DDR3 ram http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157204
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Motherboards Product