Sign in with
Your question

Please tell me what to build. please, please.

Last response: in Systems
November 4, 2010 8:28:39 AM

Hello guys,
I am totally confused about what to buy .. & also because it'll be my first build. i just studied every thing by surfing internet.
So i decided to leave this decision to you guys,
My budget is around 520$ not more than that.
i want as much performance in games as possible & wanna play games at as high resolution as possible.
what would you guys recommend me??
suggest any component, any product or whatever you guys think is convenient :(  plz :) 
i am posting it here because i know all gamers usually visit here :D 
Thanks.

More about : build please

November 4, 2010 8:32:25 AM

Quote:
Hello guys,
I am totally confused about what to buy .. & also because it'll be my first build. i just studied every thing by surfing internet.
So i decided to leave this decision to you guys,
My budget is around 520$ not more than that.
i want as much performance in games as possible & wanna play games at as high resolution as possible.
what would you guys recommend me??
suggest any component, any product or whatever you guys think is convenient :(  plz :) 
i am posting it here because i know all gamers usually visit here :D 
Thanks.

& Yeah ..
what is bottle neck? whats the meaning of bottle neck? can any one explain what is bottle neck?
m
l
November 4, 2010 8:33:22 AM

& Yeah ..
what is bottle neck? whats the meaning of bottle neck? can any one explain what is bottle neck?
m
l
Related resources
November 4, 2010 8:34:27 AM

oh!
yar i said that " high as possible " not 100% bro
m
l
November 4, 2010 8:38:18 AM

First of all, do not post questions regarding new builds in the Graphics and displays section.There is a New build section in the Systems forum.Post your query there where we can have a detailed discussion.
m
l
November 4, 2010 8:40:08 AM

ok let me try there :)  thanks
m
l
November 4, 2010 8:42:54 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l
November 4, 2010 8:44:57 AM

lol i have just posted it there in new build section
m
l
November 4, 2010 12:03:49 PM

Someone asked a similar question as you in this thread:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/297368-31-budget-buil...

...however, it is roughly a week or two old and the combo prices won't match quite as well anymore. But you can get a decent idea of what you are asking for and what you will have to settle with. Also, try using the format the op used as it helps everyone around here get a better idea of what we can put together.

Bottleneck is typically used term to point out the part or parts in your computer that brings down performance for the whole system. For example, having a system full of great parts but only 1 gb of memory will make your system run seemly run very slow. The bottleneck here is the memory, not enough memory makes your system access the harddrive which is much slower than putting it into memory. To fix, you would have to add more memory.

Cheaper systems can have very apparent bottlenecks if you do not plan correctly. Keep in mind that sometimes people will use the term a little more loosely to point out where your system would benefit the most from. Hope that helps.
m
l
November 4, 2010 5:35:05 PM

thanks alot brother
m
l
!