FSAA and the Unreal Warfare engine

i have a question, maybe someone here knows. It seems that the Nvidia
Forceware 61.77 and Rainbow Six: Raven Sheild/Athena Sword ( unreal warfare
powerd ) have this wonderful conflict goin on. Where within the driver if
FSAA or AA are set to anything other than application controlled, loadup
movies do not play correctly and sum in-game animation doesn't work. I'm
patient enuff to wait for a newer driver to be released, meanwhile i gets a
slight performance boost in other games. The problem mainly is with current
FSAA and AA settings there is no FSAA rendering at all. i didn't realise how
much i got used to FSAA. I have noticed, there is a line in the .ini that
allows for controlling AA, but not one for FSAA. Does anyone know the syntax
and or it's variable for the ini file to control FSAA in the Unreal Warfare
engine?

...Syn...

JC

Not sure this would help but the Forceware 66.00 are out and might do the
trick
Also, have you the latest windows updates installed ? I remember seeing one
about movies not playing correctly during games and a fix being offered.
http://www.windowsupdate.com

HellSpawn

"Visceral_Syn" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>i have a question, maybe someone here knows. It seems that the Nvidia
> Forceware 61.77 and Rainbow Six: Raven Sheild/Athena Sword ( unreal
> warfare
> powerd ) have this wonderful conflict goin on. Where within the driver if
> FSAA or AA are set to anything other than application controlled, loadup
> movies do not play correctly and sum in-game animation doesn't work. I'm
> patient enuff to wait for a newer driver to be released, meanwhile i gets
> slight performance boost in other games. The problem mainly is with
> current
> FSAA and AA settings there is no FSAA rendering at all. i didn't realise
> how
> much i got used to FSAA. I have noticed, there is a line in the .ini that
> allows for controlling AA, but not one for FSAA. Does anyone know the
> syntax
> and or it's variable for the ini file to control FSAA in the Unreal
> Warfare
> engine?
>

> ...Syn...

Thanks for the link, and uh yeah...i have winders fully updated. i'm almost
certain this is a driver issue not the OS. Thanks tho.

...Syn...

For what it's worth, Beta 66.00 didn't fix the issue, it did however give me
slight fps boost within playin the game. There is a nasty rumor of a patch
1.6 for the Rainbow Six: Raven Sheild, maybe that will address this. However
the previous driver WHQL53.03 works fine. i just like to be using updated
drivers.

...Syn...