Gametype list

I just bought UT2004 and I was playing some Assualt games online. Now
when I go online Assault games aren't in the "GameType" list!!

Does anyone know how to fix it??

BTW, I was on this server on CTF-FaceClassic and they asked if they
can scan my files... Did that screw up my game settings??

DZ
--
with no helmet
she's safe

    "DeadZero" <nospam@thankyou.com> wrote in message
    > I just bought UT2004 and I was playing some Assualt games online. Now
    > when I go online Assault games aren't in the "GameType" list!!
    >
    > Does anyone know how to fix it??
    >
    > BTW, I was on this server on CTF-FaceClassic and they asked if they
    > can scan my files... Did that screw up my game settings??
    >
    > DZ
    > --
    > with no helmet
    > she's safe
    > right past the airport
    > and past the lotus
    > with the cure
    > - "Ariel vs. Lotus"

    Did you try scrolling the list?
    --

    HornDog
    www.horndogshouse.com

    On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:00:01 -0500, "HornDog"
    <horndog@horndogshouse.com> wrote:

    >"DeadZero" <nospam@thankyou.com> wrote in message
    >> I just bought UT2004 and I was playing some Assualt games online. Now
    >> when I go online Assault games aren't in the "GameType" list!!
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how to fix it??
    >>
    >> BTW, I was on this server on CTF-FaceClassic and they asked if they
    >> can scan my files... Did that screw up my game settings??
    >>
    >> DZ
    >> --
    >> with no helmet
    >> she's safe
    >> right past the airport
    >> and past the lotus
    >> with the cure
    >> - "Ariel vs. Lotus"
    >
    >Did you try scrolling the list?

    Doh!

    Thanks.

    Huh, the menu is so short I never thought of scrolling up to get the
    first game type in the list....

Games Servers Video Games