UT2004 Brain dead bots

Hi,

I'm having a really frustrating time in the single player tounement because
I seem to have a team of brain dead bots, is there anyway to cure this ?

Specifically in CTF-January, I order 2 on defense and they constantly let
the other team get the flag, the other two if I order to support me, and I
get killed they without fail ignore the flag that the other team are
running back to base and retardedly come to my respawn loaction ! Whereas
the other team seem to be pretty co-ordinated.

Odd I never had this problem with Origional UT or UT2003

Any ideas or do I just need to practise, maybe but until my team supports
me it's kinda frustrating.

Thanks.

Phill, Longtime Unreal/UT/Ur2/UT2003/2004 fan.
2 answers Last reply
More about ut2004 brain dead bots
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Phill Harvey-Smith" <phill@bio.warwick.ac.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm having a really frustrating time in the single player tounement because
    > I seem to have a team of brain dead bots, is there anyway to cure this ?
    >
    > Specifically in CTF-January, I order 2 on defense and they constantly let
    > the other team get the flag, the other two if I order to support me, and I
    > get killed they without fail ignore the flag that the other team are
    > running back to base and retardedly come to my respawn loaction ! Whereas
    > the other team seem to be pretty co-ordinated.
    >
    > Odd I never had this problem with Origional UT or UT2003
    >
    > Any ideas or do I just need to practise, maybe but until my team supports
    > me it's kinda frustrating.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Phill, Longtime Unreal/UT/Ur2/UT2003/2004 fan.

    The latest patch 3270 helps the AIs in team games.

    --

    HornDog
    www.horndogshouse.com

    "HornDog" <horndog@horndogshouse.com> wrote in

    > "Phill Harvey-Smith" <phill@bio.warwick.ac.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm having a really frustrating time in the single player tounement
    >> because I seem to have a team of brain dead bots, is there anyway to
    >> cure this ?
    >>
    >> Specifically in CTF-January, I order 2 on defense and they constantly
    >> let the other team get the flag, the other two if I order to support
    >> me, and I get killed they without fail ignore the flag that the other
    >> team are running back to base and retardedly come to my respawn
    >> loaction ! Whereas the other team seem to be pretty co-ordinated.
    >>
    >> Odd I never had this problem with Origional UT or UT2003
    >>
    >> Any ideas or do I just need to practise, maybe but until my team
    >> supports me it's kinda frustrating.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Phill, Longtime Unreal/UT/Ur2/UT2003/2004 fan.
    >>

    > The latest patch 3270 helps the AIs in team games.

    I have just installed the latest patch I'll see if that helps. What I did
    find helped was to set all of the members of my team to offense, at least
    then they chased the enemy bots with the flag !

    Phill.

Games Video Games