best home printer for photos that is still at a good price?

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 12, 2005 12:51:48 PM

I am looking for a printer for the home that prints good photos any
advise?
Thanks
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 6:08:41 PM

For a good, inexpensive home printer try the Canno 960i...

For some good opinions look at the printer section of "Steve's
Digicams" site.
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 6:14:06 PM

Probably the Epson R200.

Bill Crocker

<maturin@scripps.edu> wrote in message
>I am looking for a printer for the home that prints good photos any
> advise?
> Thanks

January 12, 2005 11:36:43 PM

puts on the robe and wizard hat... HARRRRRRRRRR:

> I am looking for a printer for the home that prints good photos any
> advise?
> Thanks

whats a good price?

I'd say get the epson R800

--
Dave

Get me away from here I’m dying
Play me a song to set me free
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 9:14:22 AM

Epson R800.

Väinö Louekari

<maturin@scripps.edu> wrote in message
>I am looking for a printer for the home that prints good photos any
> advise?
> Thanks

January 14, 2005 4:46:07 PM

Thanks for all thr replys.