Do i need to upgrade or what ??

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
November 5, 2010 5:04:06 PM

hey guys

do i need to upgrade well i have system but i'm not sure if i need to upgrade it or not

i have
mobo giga byte ga770ud3 rev 1
cpu amd 7750 black
ram 2*2g ram bus1066 ddr2 (kingston)
gpu hd4870
power supply ocz 500 watt

hdd 320 western digital just bought it three months ago

well as i said idon't know if i need upgrade or not i not soo hard core gamer i like the game to look nice and fast and no lagy or these stuff not into the full mx stuff because it would cost more for the price
and what we want more than just cool game and fast and cool grafiche ?!!

most of the time i waste it over internet i hardly open my hard drive lol or the partition

and also first shooter game i would play black ops

any suggestion i appreciated it

More about : upgrade

November 5, 2010 5:41:42 PM

If it isn't running sluggish on the games you currently play, and or everyday use then I would say no you don't need to upgrade.
m
l
November 5, 2010 5:49:37 PM

yeah but there is something i forget to mention i don't know if its related to my system or internet

well when i play cod 4 online and do high sitting i feel that i don't move fast like used to on native sitting of the game
m
l
Related resources
November 5, 2010 6:03:40 PM

If it's lagging when you're online, but not doing local tasks, it's your network connection.

Your motherboard and CPU are a bit dated, but it's not a terrible setup overall. You could OC your CPU a little. That may help for local tasks.
m
l
November 5, 2010 6:04:35 PM

I don't think that is computer related. It sounds like a config setting, besides that card should run cod4 with ease..
m
l
!