Best aluminum case around 200$

liao24hoho

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
Lian li's A70f has impressed me with its toolless design,appearance,quality and even price( full tower aluminum case at 179 is a shock price),but A71f's frontdoor design seems another nice feature I want to try.
the only potential con of A70 is the flimsy plate that is talked about in some videos.How about A71f,does it have a better quality due to 50 bucks price different?

Anyone has experience or hearing about the two cases?Is it worth investing 50 more bucks to get a A71f?

Thx for any reply.....

Solution
I have my workstation built inside an A70f.. Awesome case with loads of space.. Dint found any flimsy parts though.. Its all solidly built.. The A71f has the same layout and the extra front door.. I figured tht it might obstruct the front fans pulling air inside the case and thus went for the A70f..

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

It really depends on the features you're looking for. Silverstone's original Fortress has superb quality of materials, while Cooler Master's new $200 model also looks like a solid product.

I have built three pc's using lian li aluminum cases. Without exception, they are of outstanding quality. They are also beautifully finished.

But... Is there a reason why you want aluminum?

What will you put in the case?

I have my workstation built inside an A70f.. Awesome case with loads of space.. Dint found any flimsy parts though.. Its all solidly built.. The A71f has the same layout and the extra front door.. I figured tht it might obstruct the front fans pulling air inside the case and thus went for the A70f..

Solution

TRENDING THREADS