PhysX problems with EAH 5770 Cucore

KingpinFC

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Hi There,

Wonder if anyone can help me, I recently tried to install Metro 2033 both before and after reinstalling windows and upgrading to Win7 64. I load the game up and it installs, the game is however a cracked version but it runs fine on my other friends systems. When I try to install PhysX it installs yet when I try to start the game it gives me a, "PhysXloader.dll missing. try to reinstall the program" message. I understand that PhysX was developed by Nvidia in a sort of cripple ATI style. But from what I have read on other blogs some people still can run the game regardless. Is there anything I can do to get the game to actually run? The crack of the game also prompts you to install DirectX(This installation fails as well), PhysX(Which does install) and C++. I'm not sure why directX Fails, it tells me of an internal error? Not sure why PhysX installs but the game prompts for the a fore mentioned dll? C++ also installs with no problems. Please Help?

Thanks

KingpinFC

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Thanks I'll give it a go and see what happens.....

--------------------------------------------------------

Intel E8400 3.00 GHZ 6mb cache 45nm
Asus P5Q-SE2 Mobo
1x160GB maxtor 1x1TB Seagate barracuda
EAHD 5770 Cucore power tweak 1GB
1x2GB DDR 800 Apacer ram
530 watt Aerocool PSU
64 bit win7 OS

Wamphryi

Distinguished

There is no support for Cracked Software on this site. Therefore you cannot be assisted in the matter.

KingpinFC

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
No problem, my apologies.....However I seem to get that same error with Mirrors edge (Which is original). In fact I managed to get Mirror working whilst still running win 7 32 bit, I was able to run the game with no real problems except for when I exited the game and received the same error. Now whilst on win 7 64 I have not been able to run the game AT ALL. The same error pops up even before I enter the game, and my I reiterate that this is an actual copy of the game. I do intend on trying the original Metro 2033 as it retails for only R 180 here in South Africa around $24. Plus most of my games are original as I do a lot of online gaming.