Sign in with
Your question

PhysX problems with EAH 5770 Cucore

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 16, 2010 7:18:08 AM

Hi There,

Wonder if anyone can help me, I recently tried to install Metro 2033 both before and after reinstalling windows and upgrading to Win7 64. I load the game up and it installs, the game is however a cracked version but it runs fine on my other friends systems. When I try to install PhysX it installs yet when I try to start the game it gives me a, "PhysXloader.dll missing. try to reinstall the program" message. I understand that PhysX was developed by Nvidia in a sort of cripple ATI style. But from what I have read on other blogs some people still can run the game regardless. Is there anything I can do to get the game to actually run? The crack of the game also prompts you to install DirectX(This installation fails as well), PhysX(Which does install) and C++. I'm not sure why directX Fails, it tells me of an internal error? Not sure why PhysX installs but the game prompts for the a fore mentioned dll? C++ also installs with no problems. Please Help?

Thanks
September 16, 2010 9:46:39 AM

Thanks I'll give it a go and see what happens.....

--------------------------------------------------------

Intel E8400 3.00 GHZ 6mb cache 45nm
Asus P5Q-SE2 Mobo
1x160GB maxtor 1x1TB Seagate barracuda
EAHD 5770 Cucore power tweak 1GB
1x2GB DDR 800 Apacer ram
530 watt Aerocool PSU
64 bit win7 OS
September 16, 2010 2:56:00 PM

KingpinFC said:
Hi There,

Wonder if anyone can help me, I recently tried to install Metro 2033 both before and after reinstalling windows and upgrading to Win7 64. I load the game up and it installs, the game is however a cracked version but it runs fine on my other friends systems. When I try to install PhysX it installs yet when I try to start the game it gives me a, "PhysXloader.dll missing. try to reinstall the program" message. I understand that PhysX was developed by Nvidia in a sort of cripple ATI style. But from what I have read on other blogs some people still can run the game regardless. Is there anything I can do to get the game to actually run? The crack of the game also prompts you to install DirectX(This installation fails as well), PhysX(Which does install) and C++. I'm not sure why directX Fails, it tells me of an internal error? Not sure why PhysX installs but the game prompts for the a fore mentioned dll? C++ also installs with no problems. Please Help?

Thanks
[/b]

There is no support for Cracked Software on this site. Therefore you cannot be assisted in the matter.
September 17, 2010 6:05:17 AM

No problem, my apologies.....However I seem to get that same error with Mirrors edge (Which is original). In fact I managed to get Mirror working whilst still running win 7 32 bit, I was able to run the game with no real problems except for when I exited the game and received the same error. Now whilst on win 7 64 I have not been able to run the game AT ALL. The same error pops up even before I enter the game, and my I reiterate that this is an actual copy of the game. I do intend on trying the original Metro 2033 as it retails for only R 180 here in South Africa around $24. Plus most of my games are original as I do a lot of online gaming.
!