Final Build, Last Thoughts?

beznet

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010

beznet

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010

there is actually an internal fan on it.

But Im actually going to go with Jason's suggestion, thanks for spotting it.

Thanks so much on all the suggestions in all of my threads guys, its been a huge help and has gotten me better hardware at cheaper prices.

I missed the reply because I was at work, but Yes, I know theres a fan inside that cooler, I was suggesting another two fans to maximise the airflow :p
Moot point now though as your taking the 212 option :)
Happy building man,
Moto

beznet

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010

meh, I looked at some price/performance charts and the 6870 isnt too far ahead of the 460 stock. Plus its a bit pricier so I would expect this. I like EVGA too and their products have always been reliable for me, so that's something else I like to stick too.

Yeah Moto, that 212 with that massive 120mm and the option to add another 120mm fan looks crazy awesome. Im really glad that was suggested, I cant wait to see what kinda temps I get with it.

Hopefully that beast fits in my case =X

jasonw223

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
I'm running a Hyper 212+ with 2 Enermax Twisters on it on my one PC. It gets lower temps than a Zalman CNPS10x Extreme and a H50 that I've tried on there (which are both more than double the price).

And good call on the 460s, at stock they are quite nice, and there is a lot of room to overclock in there as well. Looks like a nice build though, good luck!