Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Hi, I have built the following system:

Asus P8Z77-V LX
i7 2600K
12GB G-skill triple channel ram
GTX 570
Kingston 128GB V200 SSD

I have booted the system and I get into the bios and only my DVD drive is recognised. I unplugged my dvd drive and let my system continue to boot and I get this message :

The current setting do not fully suppoert the boot device. Click OK to enter the BIOS Setup.

Go to Advanced>Boot>CSM Parameters, and adjust the CSM (Compatibility Support Module) settings to enable the boot device.

After going to the CSM and enabling both Legacy and UEFI drivers I still get this message. What should I do next?

PS. I have got Sata Mode selection to AHCI, and ive plugged it into the 6GB/s grey slot 1 on the motherboard, using the appropriate sata cable.

ZthaIncredible

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Also I have read the SSD guide on the forum but it does not apply to my situation. I have tried its advice however and that has not helped me.

natjamton

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
I am having the same problem and the same message.

Asus Z87I Pro
Samsung 840 pro 512GB SSD

I have changed the settings in CSM to no avail.

Any ideas please?

ZthaIncredible

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013

I removed my SSD only to find that some SATA pins were damaged bent and burned, which was not allowing it to be read correctly by the motherboard. I then contacted the manufacturer and got a replacement. I didnt notice this when i first attached my SSD (which means that it could have possibly been my fault) but i was not about to tell the manufacturer that.

I would advise you do the same and see if the SATA pins you plug into are fine.