AMD gpu clock tool?

jijoslin

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
I'm using AMD gpu clock tool to change my settings on my cf sapphire radeon 5850's, however it will only let me change the frequency on the card connected to my monitor, and when I try to change the other card it say "set clock failed check configuration" does anyone know how to fix this?

Solution
Afterburner works great for me, but OC software can be tricky to configure. If none of the compatibility or "Run as Administrator" options work, you might consider ATI Tools or the brand-name ATI Overdrive (part of Catalyst) as software. They share most of the same functions.
Its probably because of W7's security features, Right click on Afterburner and click on properties, then click the compatability tab and select run in compatability mode for XP SP3.
Im not saying its definatly going to work but its what i had to do to get Afterburner to work.

Mactronix :)

CKLayoka

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
Afterburner works great for me, but OC software can be tricky to configure. If none of the compatibility or "Run as Administrator" options work, you might consider ATI Tools or the brand-name ATI Overdrive (part of Catalyst) as software. They share most of the same functions.

Solution