Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Stripes on my LCD screen after gaming B:AA?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 18, 2010 7:56:07 PM

I have this problem with Batman Arkham Asylum. While playing the game, I get random colored stripe displayed with audio spazzing out and finishing off with total silence. It hard crashes my whole system and I have to manually hold the power button to shut it down. I don't see the problem anywhere. I logged the temps while playing and its at 63c. Which is not overheating right? Updated drivers and used older versions, see my other temps, no overclocking... everything is in place. Hell I even purposely overclocked my card and played Mafia 2 and AC2 for two hours and no crash at all. hmmm.. you guys know anything is wrong? I researched about the Realtek problem with BAA, updated my *** and still no go. :pfff: 

PowerColor HD4670
2GB DRR3 RAM
500GB HD
AMD X2 5000+ @ 2.2GHz

Best solution

September 19, 2010 12:51:30 AM

Well, if the other games are fine then the BAA itself is in trouble...
Already patched the game? If not then try update/patch that game first.
September 19, 2010 3:43:35 PM

wa1 said:
Well, if the other games are fine then the BAA itself is in trouble...
Already patched the game? If not then try update/patch that game first.

I was wondering that myself. Came across fixes by modifying the configs/engine for BAA and did some stuff with in myself.. no crashes for about an hour. Still going to play some more later on to see if what I did completely fixed it.
Score
Related resources
September 19, 2010 6:52:12 PM

ugh.. crashed again. Seems to be in the same place mostly rather than at random times. I can't pin the problem from observing.. Maybe there are missing textures when I walk to certain places and crashes? Great. F03 and BAA are broken for me. I guess I'll finish the game with my old 8600gt...

Its weird how my ATI crashes instead of my old Nvidia..
Score
September 26, 2010 1:21:40 AM

Best answer selected by controlpanelheist.
Score
September 26, 2010 1:22:49 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!