Managed to unbind the keys that switch voice chat

Schism

between team chat, public and whatever other one there is, what are the
commands so I can rebind them?

--
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you

Meltdown

Schism enlightened us with:
> between team chat, public and whatever other one there is, what are
> the commands so I can rebind them?

Just go to the "customize controls" menu and set the keys the way you
want them to be.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.