Plasma 42" TV thin TV for gaming

Any one has one of these hang on the wall 42" plasma TV? I've been look it
them at the store, but still expensive.
It would be really nice to hook up a PC to it and play UT2004 on it.
Any one tried it yet?

Julius

I would think the refresh rate is not good enough for games.

"Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Any one has one of these hang on the wall 42" plasma TV? I've been look it
> them at the store, but still expensive.
> It would be really nice to hook up a PC to it and play UT2004 on it.
> Any one tried it yet?
>
> Julius

Some has VGA input to hook up a PC, so one can use it to brows the
Internet. The 42" ED 840x480 are under $2000, bit course, 1080i and higher
resolution Plasma TVs are start at over $3000-$3500.
I'm not sure what's the refresh rate on these large plasma TV's, but I'm
using a 17" flat panel 1240x1024 res to play UT2004 and it's very good. Not
good enough for 3D glasses, since for that needs a minimum of 80Hz refresh
rate, I think the flat panel can only go to 60Hz the most.

Julius