Installing UT2K4 and Patches

After installing the Retail Version of UT2K4,

in what order would you install the following:

update patch to version 3323
the no CD patch
the ECE Bonus Pack

Thanks.

darkrats wrote:
> After installing the Retail Version of UT2K4,
>
> in what order would you install the following:
>
> update patch to version 3323
> the no CD patch
> the ECE Bonus Pack

I'm pretty sure that the ECE Bonus Pack requires that UT2K4 be patched
to 3323 before you install it. Also, you shouldn't need the No-CD patch;
I'm pretty sure Epic removed the CD check a few patches back, as I
haven't used a No-CD and the game doesn't ask for the CD to be in the drive.

Thanks.
Time to load up those 6 disks!

"Dekaritae" <maur@mdi.ca> wrote in message
> darkrats wrote:
>> After installing the Retail Version of UT2K4,
>>
>> in what order would you install the following:
>>
>> update patch to version 3323
>> the no CD patch
>> the ECE Bonus Pack
>
> I'm pretty sure that the ECE Bonus Pack requires that UT2K4 be patched to
> 3323 before you install it. Also, you shouldn't need the No-CD patch; I'm
> pretty sure Epic removed the CD check a few patches back, as I haven't
> used a No-CD and the game doesn't ask for the CD to be in the drive.

Dekaritae <maur@mdi.ca> wrote in

> I'm pretty sure that the ECE Bonus Pack requires that UT2K4 be patched
> to 3323 before you install it. Also, you shouldn't need the No-CD
> patch; I'm pretty sure Epic removed the CD check a few patches back,
> as I haven't used a No-CD and the game doesn't ask for the CD to be in
> the drive.

Yes you definitely need 3323 before the ECE pack & it also removes the need
for the CD to be in the drive.

TRENDING THREADS