Installing UT2K4 and Patches

After installing the Retail Version of UT2K4,

in what order would you install the following:

update patch to version 3323
the no CD patch
the ECE Bonus Pack

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about installing ut2k4 patches
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    darkrats wrote:
    > After installing the Retail Version of UT2K4,
    >
    > in what order would you install the following:
    >
    > update patch to version 3323
    > the no CD patch
    > the ECE Bonus Pack

    I'm pretty sure that the ECE Bonus Pack requires that UT2K4 be patched
    to 3323 before you install it. Also, you shouldn't need the No-CD patch;
    I'm pretty sure Epic removed the CD check a few patches back, as I
    haven't used a No-CD and the game doesn't ask for the CD to be in the drive.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Thanks.
    Time to load up those 6 disks!

    "Dekaritae" <maur@mdi.ca> wrote in message
    > darkrats wrote:
    >> After installing the Retail Version of UT2K4,
    >>
    >> in what order would you install the following:
    >>
    >> update patch to version 3323
    >> the no CD patch
    >> the ECE Bonus Pack
    >
    > I'm pretty sure that the ECE Bonus Pack requires that UT2K4 be patched to
    > 3323 before you install it. Also, you shouldn't need the No-CD patch; I'm
    > pretty sure Epic removed the CD check a few patches back, as I haven't
    > used a No-CD and the game doesn't ask for the CD to be in the drive.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dekaritae <maur@mdi.ca> wrote in

    > I'm pretty sure that the ECE Bonus Pack requires that UT2K4 be patched
    > to 3323 before you install it. Also, you shouldn't need the No-CD
    > patch; I'm pretty sure Epic removed the CD check a few patches back,
    > as I haven't used a No-CD and the game doesn't ask for the CD to be in
    > the drive.

    Yes you definitely need 3323 before the ECE pack & it also removes the need
    for the CD to be in the drive.

Games CD-Rom Video Games