Evil fun with BG1

Hello all,

Just restarted BG1 and decided to do an evil party with as much lawful evil
in it as possible.

Right now (chapter 4) i have:

1.Kaigan
2. Shar-Teel
3. Viconia
4. Me (Cleric)
5. Xzar
6. Edwin

As I like this group very much, I thinking of keeping this pack and dual
Shar-Teel to a thief with reaching lvl 6.
Only rotten thingie is that I have no bow-players except for my 2 tanks in
front. Is that a bad thing to reach the final? As for now, I easily beat
everything on normal mode (Xzar and Edwin rock with their magic missiles and
orbs)

TIA

"Hari Seldon" <roel.pieper@hetPN.net> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Just restarted BG1 and decided to do an evil party with as much lawful
evil
> in it as possible.
>
> Right now (chapter 4) i have:
>
> 1.Kaigan
> 2. Shar-Teel
> 3. Viconia
> 4. Me (Cleric)
> 5. Xzar
> 6. Edwin
>
> As I like this group very much, I thinking of keeping this pack and dual
> Shar-Teel to a thief with reaching lvl 6.
> Only rotten thingie is that I have no bow-players except for my 2 tanks in
> front. Is that a bad thing to reach the final? As for now, I easily beat
> everything on normal mode (Xzar and Edwin rock with their magic missiles
and
> orbs)

Why don't you just play the game and find out?
There is so much more fun in finding out things
by yourself than asking them in a newsgroup.
Just know that it is almost impossible to
assemble a group that will always lose at the
final battle, so it is hard to screw up.

Wim