Hi! I am trying to restore my laptop?

sexygreeneyes36

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
Hello ! Everyone I am trying to restore my laptop from the date my cousin got it. How can I do that because there are things on this hp g60 that i do not need or want? I bought a disc from ebay called ubuntu but i don't know how to work with it please someone help me? :cry:

I don't know when your cousin got it, but why don't you just go to add/remove programs and remove what you don't want.

There is also a Restore to Factory Settings" Which removes everything, back to the date it was shipped.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090422190319AA79kAw

sexygreeneyes36

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
How do I go to factory resettings. I am not much of a computer person but I went on add and remove I am afraid that I might delete something that belongs on here. Can you help me get to factory resettings I would really appreciate it so much.

Then, I do not recommend you Restore to Factory Settings, because that will remove everything that has been installed on that computer since it was shipped, including system drivers, that make things work.

Take it a step at a time. If you see something , like on your desktop that you do not want, go to add/remove panel, and remove it.

If you are "damn the torpedos", then I explained in previous post Factory settings.