Super Size me!

WOW! Just seen this movie, Super Size me! on DVD.
He ate only McDonalds food for 30 days, 3-4 times a day, gained 24.5 LB.
After 30 days, he consumed total of 30 lb of sugar and 12 lb of fat. His
blood pressure went from normal to 150/90, cholesterol way high, his liver
became fatty.
After 3 weeks the doctor was begging him to stop this madness, his killing
himself. Hehe!
I recommend to any one to see this movie, very educational.

Julius
10 answers Last reply
More about super size
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:28:17 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:

    >WOW! Just seen this movie, Super Size me! on DVD.
    >He ate only McDonalds food for 30 days, 3-4 times a day, gained 24.5 LB.
    >After 30 days, he consumed total of 30 lb of sugar and 12 lb of fat. His
    >blood pressure went from normal to 150/90, cholesterol way high, his liver
    >became fatty.
    >After 3 weeks the doctor was begging him to stop this madness, his killing
    >himself. Hehe!
    >I recommend to any one to see this movie, very educational.

    a) What has this to do with UT?
    b) The guy who made it is a moron, his problems weren't related
    specifically to McDonalds, it just demonstrated what happens if you
    eat 2-3 times the amount of calories in the form of you should in a
    day, especially in the form of relatively high fat/sugar/salt food.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in

    > On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:28:17 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>WOW! Just seen this movie, Super Size me! on DVD.
    >>He ate only McDonalds food for 30 days, 3-4 times a day, gained 24.5
    >
    > a) What has this to do with UT?

    I think the guy was getting ready for the Nationals. UT has
    nationals...right?

    tonyk
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    <<his problems weren't related specifically to McDonalds, >>
    What do you mean, that's all he ate, McDonalds food! Kids they love that
    food. Like those black teenagers in the movie said, "they love it, eat it
    every they 2-3 times, when ever they can!"
    Guy was just pointing it out, why so many people are fat and obese in the
    US!

    Julius

    > On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:28:17 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    > >WOW! Just seen this movie, Super Size me! on DVD.
    > >He ate only McDonalds food for 30 days, 3-4 times a day, gained 24.5 LB.
    > >After 30 days, he consumed total of 30 lb of sugar and 12 lb of fat. His
    > >blood pressure went from normal to 150/90, cholesterol way high, his
    liver
    > >became fatty.
    > >After 3 weeks the doctor was begging him to stop this madness, his
    killing
    > >himself. Hehe!
    > >I recommend to any one to see this movie, very educational.
    >
    > a) What has this to do with UT?
    > b) The guy who made it is a moron, his problems weren't related
    > specifically to McDonalds, it just demonstrated what happens if you
    > eat 2-3 times the amount of calories in the form of you should in a
    > day, especially in the form of relatively high fat/sugar/salt food.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:43:58 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net>
    cluelessly top posted:

    > <<his problems weren't related specifically to McDonalds, >>
    >What do you mean, that's all he ate, McDonalds food! Kids they love that
    >food. Like those black teenagers in the movie said, "they love it, eat it
    >every they 2-3 times, when ever they can!"
    >Guy was just pointing it out, why so many people are fat and obese in the
    >US!

    Anyone would get fat eating 5000 calories a day, putting the source of
    his problems with McD is sensationalist nonsense. Just another example
    of blame culture where nobody takes responsibility for their own
    actions.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:25:59 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Well, you must've been an Einstein!
    It doesn't take an Einstein to figure it out, just someone that paid
    attention at least 10% of the time during health class, which most of
    us had starting about 4th grade until about 10th or so.

    You should start drinking prune juice and KY jelly cocktails right now,
    that will make things a lot smoother.
    -Felatio Love
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Szaki enlightened us with:
    > McD targets kids not adults, that's why they have playground in the
    > yard. Kids can't make rational decisions, like an adult!

    No, but their parents can...

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    MeltDown wrote:

    >> McD targets kids not adults, that's why they have playground in the
    >> yard. Kids can't make rational decisions, like an adult!
    >
    > No, but their parents can...

    Thats all well and good, but the point is that a lot of parents don't.....
    The Americans are particularly bad at this, but it is also getting like that
    here (UK) as well :(
    Fat kids............No Neeed

    --
    sid
    RLU 300284 Mdk 10 2.6.3-16

    sid enlightened us with:
    > Thats all well and good, but the point is that a lot of parents
    > don't..... The Americans are particularly bad at this, but it is
    > also getting like that here (UK) as well :( Fat kids............No
    > Neeed

    Same here. More and more children are overweight. And I can know - my
    girlfriend is a dietician ;-)

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I recommend to any one to see this movie, very educational.

    In that case, I am going to watch nothing but this movie for 30 days. If I
    don't get straight A's on my next report card, then you must be lying.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    > How much Mcdonalds paid for that reporter to do that?

    Not as much as the guy made for selling his movie.

    > McD targets kids not adults, that's why they have playground in the yard.

    So? M&Ms target kids. That's why they have cartoon characters. M&Ms must
    therefore be filling kids up with chocolate and making them fat. Eat nothing
    but M&Ms for a month -- surprise! You're fat and malnourished! What a
    revelation!

    > Kids can't make rational decisions, like an adult!

    They also can't drive to a McDonald's like an adult. Someone has to take
    them there, and that someone is responsible for watching their child's diet.

    > Julius

Movies World Of Warcraft Video Games