P67A-UD7-B3 Mic Issue

Phat32

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
The issue I having I see posted all over the net but n one has given a solution.

When I connect my mic to the "Rear Pink" Microphone jack, I get no audio out of it. However when I use Microphone Boost and give it a +30DB I can hear myself and a really annoying Buzz. I have tried everything from different mics, to re-installing the drivers and it doesn't seem to work. The microphone works without a problem if I use my Keyboard *which has microphone ports on it* and it will come through clean.

I am doing live stream of video games. I have found Stereo Mix to be the best solution for doing the audio. The reason is if I channel it to another device like my keyboard or use my USB headset the audio in the stream is horridly de-synced from the game play which is not good to watch. But if I use the "listen now" feature and pipe it to my speakers it works, but then I hear myself on a half second delay and thats pretty much unuseable. With Stereo Mix I hear myself as I am talking so it all blends together so I don't notice it.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

TRENDING THREADS