Crossfire

carlosmc

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
Hello,
1 just did a crossfire set up and I'm not sure if its working correctly, the ATI overdrive show temp,activity and fan speed on the first GPU.
On the second one it only reads fan speed,temp and activity are always on zero.
any help with information on how crossfire and the Catalyst control center works would be appreciated. Thank you

Solution
If the 2nd card is showing 0 on fan speed, activity and temp, that is a good indication it is correctly working. When Crossfired, the drivers will put the 2nd card to sleep when you aren't playing a 3D application. While on the desktop, you will notice the 2nd card shows no info on the overdrive window.
If the 2nd card is showing 0 on fan speed, activity and temp, that is a good indication it is correctly working. When Crossfired, the drivers will put the 2nd card to sleep when you aren't playing a 3D application. While on the desktop, you will notice the 2nd card shows no info on the overdrive window.

Solution

carlosmc

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
treefrog07 and bystander thank you for the help i thought my second card was not working now i am happy to know that my second card is working properly.
i have one more question is it normal for the crossfireX diagnostics to don't show anything on the status box.

carlosmc

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010

treefrog07 and bystander thank you for the help i thought my second card was not working now i am happy to know that my second card is working properly.
i have one more question is it normal for the crossfireX diagnostics to don't show anything on the status box.